We take care of everything
Paperwork, invoicing, COI's, etc.
Scroll down to see an outline of all that we do:
- After receiving your inquiry, we'll send you a short consultative email and quote sheet that takes into account the goals of your company and how our photos can help you achieve them.
- We'll offer our best recommendation for backdrop and unified aesthetic for the photos. If you already have specifications or images you want to match, just let us know.
- We will get in touch with your building management to take care of COI's (certificates of insurance) and other logistics.
- We will send you copies of all paperwork if needed.
- On the day-of, we arrive about 30-40 minutes before our start time to prepare.
- We set up our equipment (we use high-end battery-powered equipment to avoid trips over wires, etc.).
- We play some quiet music and offer candy or snacks to clients if allowed.
- Clients come at their convenience and leave their contact info with us if necessary so we can send them their images.
- Our makeup artist adds powder, adjusts hair, fixes makeup & blemishes, adjusts shirt wrinkles & ties, and removes lint from clothing so everyone looks their best.
- We direct clients for confidence and approachability in their expression, posture, and pose. Shoots take 3-5 minutes per person but we're happy to help those who need more time if necessary.
- We show images to clients if asked to ensure they are satisfied with their shots.
- Once finished, we pack up and clean the room so it's neater than when we arrived.
- We send you all images within 1-2 business days, converting them into high-res and low-res formats for your convenience.
- We'll take care of retouching photos and send you the finalized shots within 2-3 business days (teeth whitened, darkness under eyes fixed, etc.).
- We send out an invoice within a short time for final payment via check (card payments incur an additional 3% fee).