Cinematic Singer's Reel
Cinematic footage of you singing at your best.
Imagine it's a Monday morning. You wake up after a long night's sleep, and you check your phone. Instagram first.
You scroll through the latest posts, seeing one from your friend who just finished up an audition, complaining about having to wake up at 7am for it.
You get up to make yourself a cup of coffee and sit down at your computer to check your emails.
What do you see?
Two new messages, one from an agent who found your website online and one from a Casting Director who wants you to come in to audition for a show she's casting for.
You don't even know these people!
But they know you, and both messages are complimenting you on the beautiful, cinematic footage of you singing they saw on your website.
You sit back, take a sip of your coffee and smile, because you know your voice is now being heard by 10x as many people as before, and it's setting the stage for what you can bring to the table before you even start talking to casting directors!
You're creating amazing first impressions before even meeting people in real life, and when you do come in to the audition room, everyone is saying, "Hey, I recognize you from that amazing video you posted online of you singing X song!"
Already they like you before you've even met them.
This is all truly possible, and closer to happening than you think.
"I've been a working actor in New York City for years and I know how important it is to have footage of myself singing so that musical theatre casting directors and creatives can find my work to bring me in for projects. So, when Martin suggested we shoot on location instead of the same boring blue/grey screen backgrounds I've seen on other singer reels I was totally game.
"Not only did the video come out well but the sound quality was solid (my main concern going in), the picture looked great, and it's something different that not everyone else will have. I've gotten nothing but great feedback on the video so far and my talent manager loved it! I would recommend the service to other working actor friends of mine in a heartbeat."
- Tyrone L. Robinson
Unless you've performed in a high-end production or have done a professional music video, it's generally near impossible (or extremely expensive) to get high-quality footage of yourself singing.
Here's what the Cinematic Singer's Reel includes:
- Immediate Turnaround: You'll receive the final, edited clip within one business day of shooting.
- Superb Sound Quality: We'll professionally record your voice on-location and then sync the background music track so the sound quality is phenomenal.
- Memorable, High-Quality Footage: You'll receive 2 to 3 minutes of mixed, mastered, and cinematic color-graded footage showing you singing at your best.
- Plenty of Time for Setup & Takes: We've built an hour into this package to allow enough time to find a nice location, set up, and run a few takes.
- No Special Editing Tricks for Casting Directors to Question: The footage will have no cuts to ensure the industry believes in your singing abilities and wants to bring you in for auditions.
- Confidence for Submissions: You'll become dramatically more memorable in the casting directors' and agents' eyes as new doors of opportunity open for you!
Total Cost for a Cinematic Singer's Reel: $299
Select a time in the calendar below to schedule your free consultation: