Law Firm Headshot Packages
General pricing ranges from $500 to $2,000, but packages are quoted based on your needs, location, and how many individuals are getting their photo taken.
Please scroll down to find our packages.
Please scroll down to find our packages.
A Headshot is Crucial Nowadays
Did you know?
- 9 out of 10 of people will research companies on social media and review sites before deciding to hire or work with you. (The Muse)
- 1 in 5 people will ONLY look at your profile picture and nothing else on your bio page and LinkedIn profile! (HSN Beauty)
- You are 14x more likely to be taken seriously if you have a professional headshot on your social media profiles. (LinkedIn)
High quality photos of your team:
- Make potential clients more comfortable reaching out, since it humanizes your firm and makes it feel less intimidating.
- Create an emotional reaction with your prospect, making you more memorable than companies that don't have photos..
- Increase trust by putting a face to your name.
- Increase employee retention, especially in larger companies where people might not know each other by name
- Reinforce your brand when images follow an organized theme and overall aesthetic.
A Little About the Studio
City Headshots was founded in 2009 and is now Yelp's #1 rated headshot studio in New York City. We have had our headshot work featured in The Wall Street Journal & The New York Times, we've shot for well known law firms like Locke Lord and Harris Beach, and at least a few times a month a company we've worked with tells us how much value they've found in their photos. It's great to hear these success stories, and we hope it continues for everyone we work with.
Why Work With Us?
- We specialize in headshots. The entire focus of our career has been on bringing out the best emotions and expressions to truly help you connect with your audience. We are not "Jack of All Trades" photographers.
- There will be no awkward moments. Because we've spent so much time doing headshots, we have it down to a scientific art (is that an oxymoron?) The process is fun and engaging, and even if you hate being in front of a camera, after just a few minutes you'll start laughing and enjoying the shoot.
- We'll build everything around your best angles. Even if you don't know your best side (most people don't), we'll take a quick look at you, figure out what's going to work best, and then position the lights accordingly. For outdoor shoots, we'll go to a place that has a great background and light coming naturally from the most flattering angles for you.
- We'll show you the photos as we shoot. This means you'll know what you're getting and won't be surprised later on with images that make your face look too round or have awkward expressions. We encourage you to be critical because we have quick fixes if there's something you don't like about the photo. In most cases, there's a non-Photoshop way to fix things naturally so that you're working with the best possible images from the get-go.
- We work with the same two makeup artists all the time. Heidi and Amaris are two amazing stylists who work at the studio and are also involved in the retouching process. They customize their makeup to what you feel most comfortable with, while ensuring your best features shine through on camera. This means you'll never have headshots with makeup that doesn't look like you.
- We won't let you down. Because of the process we've developed, it's unlikely you'll be unhappy with your photos, especially since you get to see them during the shoot. However, if anyone on the team were to ever let you down, we'll offer you a completely free reshoot or refund you the full cost of the session plus the makeup fee.
- We'll help you with the marketing of your headshot too. After the shoot is done, you'll receive some information via email about how to use your headshot effectively, whether for finding a job or starting your own business. You'll learn cool ways to use your headshot that you might not have thought of otherwise.
Packages & Pricing
Click the button below to see the individual headshot packages we offer and what's included in them.
For in-office group shoots, a quote sheet will be emailed to you. Click the button below to learn more about the process.
What if Prices Are Out of Your Budget?
Scroll down to see our tips on hiring a great photographer.
Hire the Right Photographer for You.
If you're still shopping around for a photographer, we want to make sure whoever you choose does the best possible job. Keep in mind these things when looking:
- The photographer must specialize in headshots. Don't hire someone who focuses on weddings or architecture because headshots are a very challenging branch of photography. A poor expression or improper lighting can actually hurt you more than having no headshot at all! Another interesting thing to note is that headshots are different than portraits.
- The photographer should direct you and know what will work for you as an individual. Everyone is different and we've heard photographers just say to clients, "Do your thing." That means nothing and you'll probably wind up feeling very awkward because of it. Speak to the photographer over the phone and make sure they have a great personality, are easy to get along with, and will completely direct you during the shoot.
- The photographer must shoot you on the right backdrop. Different backgrounds say different things to an audience, and depending on whether you're in finance or technology, or whether you're using your photo on LinkedIn or for online dating purposes, the background and overall look of the shot should be different. Check out industry background trends here.
- The photographer must be insured or they could sue you. Did you know that in New York State, if you're paying a photographer and they get injured while working for you, they can legally sue you to pay their worker's comp and medical bills? Even if the injury takes place at their own studio! Most photographers don't have the proper insurance, so be careful when hiring.
- The photographer should not charge you extra for images after the shoot. We've heard from clients on numerous occasions that previous photographers they worked with took their photos for $250 and then watermarked all their images and told them after the fact that they would have to pay $40 for EACH image they wanted to use. Make sure whoever you hire gives you access to ALL your high-resolution images after your shoot.
- The photographer needs to show you the photos during the shoot. If they don't do this, it means you'll have no idea what you're getting, and you could wind up being surprised with a set of photos you hate because they were all taken on your bad side or with a background you didn't want.
I appreciate your interest in our work, and truly hope we have the opportunity to serve you with an awesome set of headshots. I hope you have a great day and enjoy the rest of the website!
The City Headshots Team
The City Headshots Team