Headshots & Portraits in Denver, Lakewood, and the Surrounding Area
Lakewood, CO 80227
Bookings Through City Headshots' Main Office:
ABOUT THE PHOTOGRAPHERS
I'll make sure you have a great time while we shoot! My goal is to capture a set of fantastic photos that show you at your best. I promise to take the time to make sure you feel relaxed and natural throughout the process. A rushed shoot can mean missing the genuine moments, and I want you to leave feeling confident that we got everything you need. I'm committed to delivering high quality images and a smooth process.
I'm all about simplicity and openness. My goal is making sure you always feel welcome and relaxed so you're true personality shines through. That’s what I love about my job – finding and capturing your uniqueness. I promise to work hard and guide you through the process step by step instead of just giving vague directions and asking you to smile. I'm fully invested in every single shoot I do, and I know you'll walk away with a set of photos you'll love.
City Headshots' Promises:
If you trust us, you can trust the photographers we work with. Below are some benefits of working with our team:
- Trust Guarantee to protect your investment. No matter who you shoot with, it's virtually impossible to please everyone unfortunately. Our Trust Guarantee protects you in case you're unhappy with the photos or the photographer. If something goes wrong during your shoot and we're unable to fix it, we'll refund you 100% of what you paid or offer a free, discounted reshoot.
- Highly skilled, reliable photographers to get you great shots. There are millions of photographers throughout the United States, many of whom offer every type of photography imaginable. Because they don't specialize in headshots, they'll be inexperienced directing you and you'll feel uncomfortable during the shoot, which results in unnatural expressions and sends the wrong message to people who look at your headshot. We are very strict with who we work with to ensure they know what they're doing and will get you great photos.
- High-quality equipment and professional environment. Believe it or not, many photographers shoot out of their messy apartments with low-level camera gear and unprofessional lighting equipment. If you're paying for a professional headshot, you should hire someone who specializes in portraits and works with industry-standard gear in a professional, clean environment so you're comfortable and get great images.
- A great portfolio doesn't mean anything. This is probably one of the most important points to consider when hiring a photographer. Looking at a portfolio on their website unfortunately doesn't mean much because a photographer is likely to only put the best of the best photos in it. Anyone (even someone very inexperienced), can find 10 great shots for their website out of the many unsuccessful shoots they have had. The photographers we shoot with have many successful shoots under their belts (and must provide references) in order to be on our team.
- Insurance Policy to cover you and your location. This means you are protected in case something goes wrong or gets damaged. Did you know in some states, if a worker (i.e. the photographer) gets injured while working for you, they can legally sue you to pay their worker's comp? We verify beforehand to ensure that either our insurance policy or the photographer's will protect you.
Set Up a Denver Shoot
Whether you just have questions for us or are interested in setting up a professional headshot session, feel free to reach out via email or phone. Check out City Headshots' packages here.
City Headshots Primary Office: (212) 706-1902