Create a Great "Team" Page with Unified Photos
In addition to our standard shoots at our studio and outdoors, we also travel on-location to do shoots for your entire office so everyone has a matching photo that looks unified and streamlined on a company website.
- Studies have shown that in almost every case, the “Team” or “About” page of a website has the lowest bounce rate (percent of people leaving the website).
- Why? It forms an emotional and memorable connection to the viewer.
- Create an emotional reaction with your prospect, making you memorable.
- Show your company is established enough to invest in professional photos.
- Increase trust by putting a face to your name.
- Increase employee retention, especially in larger companies where people might not know each other by name
- Reinforce your brand when images follow an organized theme and overall aesthetic.