I'm not trying to advertise to you. All I'm trying to say is hire me if you want a better headshot! Just kidding.
The truth it that you have to look at the headshot you have now and think about a few things:
1. Was it taken professionally?
2. Did you spend at least $75 (preferably a lot more) on it?
3. Have you gotten auditions from it?
4. Do other actors you know and acting teachers or your agent think it's good?
5. Do you look the same in real life as you do in the shot?
6. Do you project an air of confidence?
7. Are you happy with it?
Now, if the answer to any of those questions is no, you should probably get new shots taken.
Remember that your key to the world is your headshot. You need to project an air of confidence and look like you can act. There are a million ways to do it and a million ways not to. In tomorrow's article, I will show you what you should do to really get a great shot.
Headshots NYC - Cheap, Professional Headshots in New York City