Why book through City Headshots?
On occasion, one of our photographers might reach out to work with you directly, as opposed to working through our system. There are a few things to keep in mind should that happen. The choice of course is up to you, but if you do not book through us, we cannot be held liable for unsatisfactory outcomes or insurance issues that might arise.
A few examples of things happening in the past have included: photographers not showing up on time for a shoot, photographers not offering to refund or reshoot a client that was unhappy, shoots running behind on schedule, etc.
Booking through City Headshots protects you and ensures the whole shoot is seamless. Here’s how:
- Our scheduling system. We are very time-oriented and have an online booking and reminder system that ensures both you and the photographer stay on track for time. If things are ever running behind, everyone will be notified so adjustments can be made right away.
- Excellent customer service. Our main New York based team will handle all your requests and is often available to pick up the phone quickly. Individual photographers can take days to respond, which can result in missed deadlines and lost opportunities.
- Guarantee. When you book through City Headshots, we guarantee your shoot 100%. It's very rare for a photographer to offer refunds or free reshoots in the event that you are unhappy. We cover your shoot to ensure that, if you are unhappy, your investment will be returned to you in full, along with the makeup fee if applicable).
- Seamless process. We provide access to an online portfolio system, retouched photos, and numerous other benefits including prints and special discounts at hair salons, etc., that your individual photographer is likely unable to provide without additional costs.
- Premium insurance. When you book and pay through City Headshots, you’re covered by our general liability and worker's comp insurance. Many buildings have certain insurance requirements and in some cases, photographers won't have the necessary insurance which can lead to rescheduling shoots and other inconveniences. Additionally, if something unexpected occurs, you won't be liable.
- After shoot bonus info. After your shoot is finished, you'll receive some beneficial tools that will not only help you choose the best headshot from your session, but effectively use it so your hard earned money goes right to work. Having this great set of tools and info can really make the difference between a good headshot that just gets shelved and one that's out there every day bringing in more opportunities for you.
Our goal is to make your headshot process even simpler, and we hope that you'll choose to continue working with us as you move forward in your career and continuously shoot more headshots!