Get Affiliated with Us
City Headshots is in the process of expanding to new locations across the country. If you're a photographer looking to bring in more business and become affiliated with us, feel free to reach out and let us know!
What is the C.H.A.P. PRogram?
The C.H.A.P. (City Headshots Associate Photographer) Program allows us to team up with photographers throughout the country to provide clients with the best quality headshots and a great "customer experience." We'll help find you more work, take care of administrative support, and discuss marketing strategies with you to help grow your business.
Why work with us?
As fortunate as we've been since starting in 2009, we're always looking for new talent to help us provide even more value to our clients and grow the company, culture, and team. Here are just a few of the key benefits of the C.H.A.P. Program:
- Sending You Clients: We're going to market your services to our client base and drive referrals from them to you. There's no guarantee in how many clients you'll receive, but it usually ranges anywhere from a few per month to a few per week or more, based on how long you've been working with us, and how satisfied clients are with your services.
- City Headshots' Branded Webpage & Yelp Badge: We'll custom design a web page so clients can learn a bit more about who you are before making a booking. This webpage will be a part of the City Headshots' main site and will feature our Yelp badge as one of the top rated headshot studios in the country.
- In-Depth Training Guides and Videos: You'll gain exclusive (and free) access to special tutorials, guides, and trainings on taking headshots, directing expression, and working with different types of clients.
- Ongoing Support: We will have periodic meetings with you to discuss the success of our marketing, your interactions with our referrals, and ideas on how we can drive more clients to you.
- City Headshots Business Card: Handing out our business card to clients after the shoot is required so they can contact our support service for retouches and other needs they may have. Note: Directly soliciting the business of any clients we send you is against our policy and will result in your removal from the C.H.A.P. Program.. Additionally giving out your own business card and contact information is also against our policy.
- Your Legal and Insurance Status: You are responsible for your legal and insurance status, which means you must operate within the bounds of any applicable laws and have proper photographer's general liability insurance.
- Package and Pricing Breakdown: When we send clients to you, they will be expecting to pay the price that is listed on our website. To see our current prices and packages, please click here.
- Fee Split: City Headshots will collect 30% of the shoot fee and the the remaining 70% balance will be paid directly to you by the client.